Saturday, August 11, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge 30::Just Cards:: Popped Up


Two post in one day Woo Hoo!! I am just crafting away this weekend!!! I love these crayons they are just to cute and from the August STOM they are also on pop dots you really can't tell in the picture but they are. Every year I make back to school cards for my nieces and nephew so I was super excited to get this set. I can't wait to make cards for my little man when he gets in school!! I found the ribbon and thought it would be perfect to go with these cards!!

4 comments:

  1. This is so super cute!!
    Thanks For Playing with us @ PKS!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. those little crayon faces are so fun! Great job! thanks for joining the PKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card I have a Granddaughter going in the first grade.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW SUPER ADORABLE IS THIS?!!!!!!! I love those darling crayons and the measuring tape ribbon is PERFECT for this. BEAUTIFUL job!!! Thanks for joining the Peachy Keen Challenge this week. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete