Saturday, January 19, 2013

Time to Myself!!!



My little guy stayed with his granny mom and pop (strange names but that's what he calls them) Wednesday night!! I actually got to get my hands inky and my cameo cutting "YEAH"!! These time are far and few for me!! So I thought I would share a few things!!
This was one of the calendar I got in the Jaded Blossom Birthday kit!! I have a couple left so I had to find    somewhere for them to go!! I love this stamp set which also came from Jaded Blossom!!!

Last year I saw a card like this made and fell in love with the technique!! So when I bought the Jaded Blossom Valentine set they had on sale Black Friday I knew what I was gonna do with that love stamp!! I of course had to add my own touches I matted it on pink cardstock and added bling!! Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment