Sunday, January 5, 2014

Secret Sister Card

Wow!! Where have I been!!! Christmas came in full force this year!! It was like Thanksgiving was hear and then BAM all the Christmas fun came full force!! I did a craft show and started working and of course had to add in all the Christmas fun things parades, light looking family here!!!

So anyway I was part of a Secret Sister exchange all year thru a FB page and it was so much fun getting handmade cards in the mail I hated to see it end so I made this Thank You  card for my awesome SS who had my name she sent so pretty neat cards and Awesome goodies thru the year!!

 
I am also entering this card in "The Greeting Farm" FFF challenge "Less is More".
I am not good at not good a keeping things less I am a more girl.....LOL!!!
If you have never heard of "The Greeting Farm " go check them out they are my favorite image company they are all so cute and fun to color!!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely Adorable. Love what you did with his hat too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How super cute is Beanie Ian!! I really must get this image!! A great CAS card. Thank you so much for joining us on the Farm for FFF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fluffy detail on the hat! I'm definitely a more is more girl too.. but I'm gradually catching on to 'CAS'! :) Thanks for joining us at FFF (sorry I'm a bit late)

    ReplyDelete