Sunday, September 23, 2018

Jaded Blossom September "ABC" Challenge




Hey Guys!!
I am here today to share with you my  project for Jaded Blossom
monthly challenge. It is ABC theme this stumped me took me a couple weeks
to come up with something. My new love for making Dex Cards found me with the letter "D". SO I did DEX CARD, DRAGON, DOTS and I guess you could add DARDIE since
I made it....LOL!!! So I hope you guys have a chance to go play along with 
Jaded Blossom!! You could win a stamp set of your choice I did last month!!












10 comments:

  1. This turned out sooo CUTE! LOVE that Dragon and how you decorated the index card!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute Dardie! I just love how you colored up the cutie pie dragon! Thanks for joining this months challenge at Jaded Blossom! Hope you have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS job... looks FANTASTIC my friend!!! Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I love that little dragon!! Thanks so much for joining us at Jaded Blossom for the monthly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww I love this Dardie! Great job. Thanks for playing along with Jaded Blossom's monthly challenge :)
    ~Candace JB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute dex card and great use of the letter D! Thanks for playing along with the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! I like how you colored up the dragon. Thanks for sharing at Jaded Blossom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dardie this is fabulous!! I love how you played with the ABC challenge!! Thanks so much for joining the Jaded Blossom monthly challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super cute! I love how you colored the dragon! Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  10. tooo cute ~ love purple !!! thanks so much for joining us in the Jaded Blossom Challenge ~

    Michelle ~ JB Owner

    ReplyDelete