Saturday, February 3, 2018

LOVE IS IN THE AIR!!!

Happy February!!
Love is in the air....well maybe not in my neck of the woods !!
I made this cute cupid card using my Jaded Blossom Heart dies it 
turned out so cute I never thought of making dies into shaped 
cards. I saw somebody else do it and I thought how cool!!

I am linking this up to the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge!!



I Love how cute it turned out that cupid is one of my favorite stamps he reminds me of my little boy!!!!

I used Jaded Blossom:

I also had to put him on a action wobble cause cupids have to fly and patterned paper is from my huge stash!! Thanks for stopping by!!!!

Dardie

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card!! Thanks for playing along with Jaded Blossom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Love how the glittery bow looks on there! Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom!

    ReplyDelete