Tuesday, March 13, 2018

So Lucky Color with me Series!!

Hi Everybody!!!
Can you believe March is almost half way gone!!
It's been kinda crazy so far but I wanted to pop in and share my 
"SO LUKY" Color with me Seris Card.
If you are a member of the Stamp Club from Stamp Anniething!!
If you are not a member you don't know what you are missing out on
she has done so many new things this year that are just AWESOME!!!



She is just the cutest!! She was also free to Stamp Club members!! Plus 
you got to follow along on U-Tube with one of her Design Team members and his coloring is 
just Amazing!!! This was the second class and it was so much fun and I picked up a lot of 
new tips and tricks to copic coloring!!! 

Anywho's I also hope you enjoy my new design layout for my blog!!
It is so me I love buffalo plaid and woodsy things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment