Saturday, March 17, 2018

JADED BLOSSOM MARCH CHALLENGE EMBOSSING

Happy Monday!!
I had a great weekend I got to have some much needed craft therapy!!
We made a lot from class Treats for Easter to a Birthday card!!
I made a Birthday Card for the first man in my life my daddy!!
He is a retired Fireman so I thought this fit!!!

The sentiment was perfect to emboss for the Jaded Blossom 
March Challenge!!



It's hard to tell but I embossed the sentiment!!
I used lots of JB Goodies!!

FIRED UP
CARD MAT DIE
LABEL SHAPE DIECARD LAYER DIE1


STAMP ANNIETHING
KEVIN HAVE A BLAZING DAY













10 comments:

  1. Your card looks FANTASTIC!!! Super job... Thanks so much for playing along with the March Jaded Blossom Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is incredible! I bet your daddy loved it! Thanks so much for playing along with us for the Jaded Blossom March Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card!!! Thanks for playing along with the March Jaded Blossom Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really turned out so perfect!! Love all the details and the embossing is just perfect for the challenge at Jaded Blossom! Great job! Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card and I bet your dad did too!! Thanks for joining in the Jaded Blossom challenge this month!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Thanks for joining the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect Sentiment! Thanks for sharing at Jaded Blossom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is too cute! Thanks for playing at Jaded Blossom!

    ReplyDelete