Friday, May 4, 2018

Birthday Card and Tag

Birthday Card and Tag
Hey there everybody I made this super cute card and gift tag for a special person that
we have known each other many many years and crafting has connected us 
again!! She loves blues and I wanted to use my new Jaded Blossom
Birthday dies!! I put a few of my favorite things in it shaker balloon, glitter paper and Doodlebug 
paper of course. I also on the inside played around with my new Catherine Pooler 
ink and watercolored a little with them I loved how it turned out and was so easy.
Since we have re connected I have found some new things because of her that 
I would not have known about so I hope you have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!





1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much the card. Both the card and gifts are awesome. You are so creative and I am so blessed to have you in my life. Love you kiddo! :)

    ReplyDelete