Friday, May 18, 2018

TREAT YOUR SELF!!


Newton's Nook Challenge

Hi crafty people! I am here today with a project for Newton's Nook Challenge!
The challenge this time is to use buttons...and I have a ton.
Now I only have one stamp set and the matching die set it is PARTY POP!!
It is retired so run over and get it while it is on sale I have used it several times in the two weeks I have had it!! Right now I have teacher gifts on my mind so 
I thought a cute gift card holder and this saying made a perfect pair!!



So let me share what I made!!! You cant really tell I used glossy accents 
on the chocolate part and glitter paper on the orange!! This set really is a cool set!!






3 comments:

  1. Love the chocolate! So yummy! The large buttons are fun touches! Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Paws Challenge!
    Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to get a gift cadc like this. Thanks for Linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, cute gift cardholder! Love the icing on that yummy treat! Thanks for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete