Friday, May 11, 2018

May Jaded Blossom Challenge


Jaded Blossom Bling It On

Hey Everybody I am here today to show you what I made for this 
month Jaded Blossom challenge!! The theme is bling it on and we all know
I love my bling!! So I have recently discovered Nuvo Glimmer paste and it is 
awesome it gives you that super shiny glitter and a 3d affect.
I did two different styles but used all the same supplies! They turned
out so pretty I can figure out which way I like best. The camera does not even come close to seeing just how pretty that glimmer back ground is!!









6 comments:

  1. Super pretty cards!! Thanks for playing along with the Jaded Blossom Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so PRETTY!!!AWESOME job... Thanks for playing along with the Jaded Blossom Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic! The paste backgrounds are super cute with the sunflowers! Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are so pretty!! Love the backgrounds! Thanks for joining the challenge at Jaded Blossom :) Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards!! Love that glimmer paste background! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Jaded Blossom for the monthly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty cards!! Your backgrounds turned out gorgeous!! Thanks so much for playing along with this month's Jaded Blossom Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete